The USDA Guaranteed Rural Housing Loan Program’s mission is to assist low to moderate income, rural home buyers achieve their homeownership dreams.
As an approved lender, we offer USDA loans to qualified borrowers and can help applicants purchase a home with affordable interest rates and loan terms.1
- Budget-friendly benefits — no minimum down payment or cash reserve requirements. Closing costs and fees may be financed as part of the loan amount up to 100% of the appraised value.2
- Contributions allowed — Iinterested party contributions of up to 6% and gift and grant funds are permitted
- Built-in resale advantage — loans are assumable, with Rural Development approval, giving qualified, future buyers an option to take over the exisiting interest rate.
No or low down payment options may not be the best product for all borrowers. Please consult your mortgage consultant to discuss your financing options.
1. Eligible only for single family, primary residences purchased within the eligible rural areas as defined by the USDA. Credit is subject to approval. Property location, asset and income restrictions apply, and home buyer education may be required.
2. A guarantee fee is charged and collected at the time of closing and can be paid by the buyer or seller, or financed. Loan amounts may exceed the appraised value of the property (e.g. >100% LTV) to include the amount of a financed guarantee fee. This applies only to loans for which all or a portion of the guarantee fee is being financed into the loan.